Saturday, June 05, 2010
Back to school :-)
Yah, I'm so excited!! Last night I registered at SLCC to start school again this fall :) I will be doing some prerequisites for now that will eventually get me into the Surgical Tech Program there. My goal is to be certified by the time I'm 30. I'm pretty sure it will happen before then, hopefully within the next 3 or 4 years I will be done with the program. But I'm very excited and motivated to do this and start a career as a surgical tech soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How exciting! Good luck :)
Sar back to school. So excited for you! I didn't get to see you before we left Sar. Things got so crazy right when we left. Sar I love you tons. I miss you so much. We need to catch up. We need to see you guys in December when we come home!! My Sar!! That Temple picture you made that!! So amazing!! $46 dollars!! Crazy. How's school??
Post a Comment