Monday, September 07, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

THE CLUBHOUSE IS FINISHED!
On Friday we tried out the pool at our newly finished clubhouse. It has a 3-4-5ft pool, a 15 person hot tub, and a cute little 1.5ft kiddie pool. It was nice having a warm day to swim before it starts getting cooler. I was watching Lola that day and brought Trey and Tye, and Traci with me. Also I colored my hair - dark! I am getting used to it and I do like it but I prefer being blonde.

Tye, Trey, and Traci

Tye, Lola and Me

sweet little Lola
I love how the floaties are 5 times bigger than her arms

Lola checkin out the fountains in the kiddie pool

Tye and Lola in the kiddie pool

After we swam we went over to the side of the clubhouse
where they have these treehouses that were so fun to play in
Tye, Traci, Lola, and Trey

Tye, Trey, Me and Lola

I love this picture!

trying out the fire pole

1 comment:

Meg said...

Your hair looks so cute dark!