Monday, August 11, 2008

Memory Lane.

I have had a few friends post this on their blogs, and thought it would be fun.

MEMORY LANE

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (About me or Brandon) I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

My favorite memory is, of course, when you peed your pants! I always think about that when I drive past your old house. So funny. I remember our awesome nicknames, Soda. Playing softball in the summer, Mr. Veatch as our coach. Crystal Stokes being our best friend in 3rd grade. You always wrote MV Rocks or Bruins on stuff in Jr. High, and then you left me. Sad. Making up dances to Jock Jams in your living room. Your laugh, that was the best.

Ash said...

My favorite memory of my Sar. Where to even begin. Well I first remember hearing about this darling girl in a sandwich shop that Brandon had just meet and all she wanted to do was watch sports center. Then I can remember meeting you the day of Jades blessing thinking Wow she is beautiful and is perfect for Brandon. Wow am I so lucky he meet you. I have enjoyed every moment with you since Sar. I also remember you on your wedding day and how beautiful you looked then too. I love ya Sar. Look forward to many more memories!

H+B Jackson said...

Family Reunions! Scum. The Hammock in Yellowstone. Tent trailer in Bear Lake. Getting lost in Hollywood on the way to Utah. Oh too many to count. But I am so glad to have you as a cousin among the 4 of us. (Billy Me Mckay and you!)